1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)
You’re not “pro-life” if:
- you are against the social net programs that too often are the only thing that keeps these kids from starving and being homeless.
- you oppose children coming across the border and prefer to let them die in the desert than take them in and preserve their life.
- your right to own guns without any sensible restrictions supersedes the value of our children’s lives.
- you ignore the overwhelming scientific evidence that our planet is being destroyed by people that only care about their profits.
- you are against healthcare for the children after they are born, if you are against healthcare for the parents that support that child, nurture that child and provide for that child, regardless of their ability to pay.
So let’s call it what it is…You are pro birth. Once that child is born you do not care what he or she does or if he or she lives. As a matter of fact, you don’t really care what happens in that individual’s life until it is time for them to procreate and add more people to the pool for you to persuade to join your political party or religious organizations.
If you want to call yourself pro-life Start campaigning to have birth control widely available to anyone who wants it. Let’s teach every kid how to use it. Abstinence-only sex education clearly does not work. If you’re truly pro-life, you should be crusading for accurate sex education that includes how to use contraceptives. The people who are campaigning so hard to make abortion illegal are the same ones pushing abstinence-only education and trying to de-fund Planned Parenthood.
…maybe what we need now is a ‘little guy’.
WE TRIED TO TAKE SOME PICS OF GEORGE WITH CHERRY BLOSSOMS FALLING IN THE AIR BUT WHEN THEY FELL HE MADE THIS FACE
1 Samuel 18:1
Because that’s what dad wanted. That’s what you wanted. And now the only person who saw me, who really saw me, and still loved me, he’s dead.
Kings episode 6: David wait…(Everybody do the slide)
NUMB IT WITH ICE - a mix for a Kings AU where David wins the throne, and Jack serves as his bloody right hand. Jack believes in David, and David believes in God, Gilboah, and Michelle.
Numb it with ice, Jack repeats like a prayer. Numb it with ice. [ L I S T E N ]
YOU GUYS TURN ON THE SUBTITLES
AHH I NEED A MINUTE
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD A GAY GHIBLI MOVIE OH MY GOD
I KNEW THIS WOULD BE GAY THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL THIS IS NOT SUBTEXT THIS IS ACTUAL FUCKING DIRECTLY SAID LESBIAN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT
he just became like 50% carrot